In order to ensure and facilitate the correct operation of the PeaMUST's consortium (numerous public and private partners), the management of the project is ensured by two main bodies : the Governing Council and the Executive Committee.
- The Governing Council is the decision-making body for the strategic orientations of the project. Chaired by the coordinator, it is composed of one representative per partner.
- The Executive Committee is in charge of the operational management of all the activities of the project and is the decision-making body for the implementation of the project.
As additional resources, three committees provide an advisory role to the whole group :
- an International Advisory Board (SAB)
- an Intellectual Property Review Committee (IPRC)
- a Committee on Sustainable Development (CSD – established under the GIS "Biotechnologies Vertes").